Monday 5 December 2016

In-Class Exercise 8 - Part 2

This part of the exercise involved animating a ball falling and bouncing a couple of times across the screen. In order to create this I first made the ball shape and positioned it in an appropriate place, from here I used the set key tool to create the first keyframe of the animation. The rest of the animation was simply selecting the next scene and moving the ball into a new position and then setting a new keyframe. I felt as if I could have done a better job in this task as I did not quite understand how to use keyframe animation properly, from what I understand I only needed to create a few keyframes and the computer would automatically fill in the missing frames. However when I tried this the frames in-between the keyframes did not look how I wanted them to, this was probably due to me not setting the correct keyframes. I plan to revisit this exercise after finishing my final animation and hopefully figure out what went wrong. In order to get round this problem for the task I just set more keyframes than was necessary.





No comments:

Post a Comment