Thursday 15 December 2016

Animation - Scene 1

Setting up the first scene was rather straightforward as it was just a Star Destroyer flying in a straight line for 7 seconds. In order to do this I thought the best way would be to use a motion path and then attach the Destroyer to it, then I adjusted the time that the motion would run for and opened up the graph editor and made it move at a constant speed by having a straight gradient. When it came to rendering the scene I had a minor problem, the animation screen was larger than what the scene view in Maya was showing me and the lighting looked a lot darker. I was not happy with this and had to tweak and re-render the scene 4 times before I got it how I wanted it to look. I am happy with the first scene in my animation so far and I see nothing that really needs changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment