Wednesday 7 December 2016

Imperial Shuttle - More Texturing

So I decided to add a little bit more texturing to my shuttle, I felt that the model was to plain and so I decided to edit the colour of some of the smaller details on the wings and the rear of the craft. When I rendered out the scene it was difficult to see the small 3D details that were on the wings, now that they are a darker shade of grey than the rest of the ship they show up a lot better. I still feel as if I could have added some more detail to other parts of the ship, like the cannons, but all my reference images show them as being the same colour as the rest of the ship. I might add some other forms of texturing to the ship such as a noise effect to make the ship look more weathered, this however is still in debate as to whether it would improve the look of the model.



No comments:

Post a Comment