Sunday 6 November 2016

Imperial Shuttle - Wings

The basic shape of the wings was another simple task for me to do, like most of my basic shapes the wings started off as cube primitives. The top wing was the easiest to do as it only required me to add one edges to my cube and play around with scaling the whole object and pulling some edges out to create the desired shape. The two bottom wings took a little bit longer, first I created the small part that attached to the main craft and then extruded the bottom face of this object downwards and outwards which left me with the correct angle for the wing. Then using the multi-cut tool to add in some extra edges to manipulate I was swiftly able to create the basic shape of the shuttles wings, I then moved it into position on the craft and mirrored it over to the other side. After this I combined all the wings with the main ship.



No comments:

Post a Comment