Wednesday 9 November 2016

Imperial Shuttle - Finishing the Main Body and Cockpit

The Imperial Shuttle has now been finished, I added in the grooves in the body that the lower wings attached to and added the mechanisms to move the wing. I also added the turrets on the lower wings and the rear as well as the guns on the front of the main body. I had some trouble creating the engines for the craft though, my plan was to use the Boolean difference tool to cut out 2 cylindrical shapes as it looks in my reference images. However When using the tool it would not work as expected as it would not cut the shape out it would just remove the shape I was using to cut out the engines with. As a solution I decided to make the engines external to the main body, after looking back at what I had created I started to prefer this look over the original.



No comments:

Post a Comment