Monday 21 November 2016

In-Class Exercise 5 - Part 2

For the second part of this session I had to apply a bitmap to a series of primitive shapes. In order to achieve this I first created 6 different primitive shapes and arranged them in front of me, then I assigned a new lambert material to all the shapes. In the lamberts settings I went to the colour settings and opened the advanced options to enable me to use a image file for the material, using the 2D file I previously downloaded and applied it to my shapes. The cone shape turned out a bit strange as the image seemed to be at an angled and spiraled around the cone primitive, however I was assured that later on in the session I would end up understanding how I could rotate the bitmap to better fit more awkward shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment